Looking for a career in the Western industry? Morris Equine Group has the below positions currently available:
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Fort Worth, TX — Western Horseman, Enthusiast Group — MCC Magazines
Status: Full Time, Salaried (40 hours/week)
Location: Fort Worth, TX, 76107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Reports to: Dani Licklider, Director, Enthusiast Group — MCC Magazines
Coordinate and conduct the activities involved in digital marketing campaigns to ensure goals are achieved for internal and client success across the Morris Equine Group. The Digital Fulfillment specialist will work directly with the sales, digital and marketing teams, as well as third-party vendors on paid campaigns to drive results and ensure campaign success across websites, email, social media and event marketing. As a part of the Digital Marketing team, the Digital Fulfillment Specialist leads the digital task management platform and executes on paid deliverables for titles such as Western Horseman, Quarter Horse News, Barrel Horse News, Stallion Register, EquiStat as well as the National Barrel Horse Association (NBHA), West Coast Barrel Racing Association (WCBRA) and Road to the Horse. The Digital Fulfillment Specialist also serves as a key resource for the Morris Media Network of brands.
Essential Function, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct the various action steps involved in digital marketing programs including but not limited to:
- Create, manage, and analyze campaigns including display, video (including OTT and Connected TV), audio, SEM, email marketing, website creation, etc.
- Play a critical role in the creation of digital packages, promotions, proposals and media kits
- Communicate with the Equine Group’s sales representatives about the specific digital packages sold to individual clients; requests from clients; and strategic and tactical recommendations for clients to achieve best results
- Produce reports to be provided to clients and for internal needs
- Research and understand advertising and digital media industry trends to best assist clients in achieving their advertising objectives
- Coordinate the trafficking of digital products between sales support and fulfillment
- Work with the Director of Western Brands and Digital & Marketing Managers to educate on and execute digital initiatives, including social media and data collection
- Oversee implementation of website changes, updates and troubleshooting across MMN
- Understanding and appreciation for the digital media landscape including websites, web design, email marketing, display ads, SEO, SEM, social media and programmatic advertising
- Relevant web management and optimization experience
- Strong team player who is goal oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt and evolve; as the media industry changes, so too will the duties and responsibilities of the DFS to meet these shifting needs
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision, but also able to effectively work within a team
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously under deadlines
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and data-driven thinking
- Coachable and eager to learn and improve based on constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing or digital advertising related field preferred
- Highly motivated individual with at least two years of direct experience in website management, email marketing and programmatic/display advertising
- Proven track record in content optimization within CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Knowledge of the social media landscape with Facebook Ads Manager specifically
- Knowledge of latest SEO and SEM practices, along with Google Ads Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with various photo and video editing software and platforms such as Adobe CC
- Familiarity with email platforms such as MailChimp
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, present, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and effectively speak and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Dani Licklider.
Morris Equine Group
Attn: Human Resources
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Morris Equine Group is an equal opportunity employer.